Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The Bank is having a business of over Rs.7000 crore as on date of amalgamation with a large network of 494 branches & 4 extension counters spread over 11 districts of Uttar Pradesh viz Sitapur, Bahraich, Shrawasti, Lakhimpur, Banda, Hamirpur, Jalaun, Chitrakoot, Mirzapur, Sonabhadra and Mahoba.
Steps to Check Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 9224150150
- Mini Statement: 9224150150
- Type an SMS “REG space ACCOUNT_NUMBER” and send it to 9223150150.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Allahabad UP Gramin Bank at www.allahabadgraminbank.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Allahabad UP Gramin Bank account balance.
- Download & install Cointab app for Android or iOS.
- Launch Cointab app,Verify your mobile number (please use the same number which is linked in your Allahabad UP Gramin Bank account).
- Select Allahabad UP Gramin Bank from the list of banks.
- Your Allahabad UP Gramin Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app.
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800220363
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Sponsored by Allahabad Bank came into its existence after the amalgamation of 2 RRBs viz Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sitapur & Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank ,Orai through a Gazette Notification dated 2nd March 2010 issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance in exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (1) of Section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) with its Head Office at Banda.
Prior to this amalgamation erstwhile Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank was formed on 1st March 2006 with the amalgamation of Bhagirath Gramin Bank, Sitapur, Sarayu Gramin Bank, Lakhimpur Kheri & Shrawasti Gramin Bank, Bahraich.
Similarly, erstwhile Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank was also formed on 1st March 2006 after the amalgamation of Tulsi Gramin Bank, Banda, Vindhyawasini Gramin Bank, Mirzapur & Chatrashaal Gramin Bank, Orai.
This is not official website of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Allahabad UP Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.