Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The Bank has a wide network of 530 branches spread over 5 districts namely 1. Anantapur, 2.Kadapa, 3.Kurnool, 4.Nellore, 5.Prakasam and as on date 8 Regional Offices were set up for administrative convenience.
Steps to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Balance Check Number: 09289222024
- Mini Statement:09223011300
- For SMS alert, you just have to call or send and SMS to 09223011300 and you will get the details of your Bank account.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank at www.apgb.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank account balance.
- Search for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank mobile app from your Google Playstore.
- Now, download the app and register your mobile number.
- And after completing the process, you are ready to check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank balance enquiry.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 08562 244153
- Email-id: email@example.com.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank came into existence from 01.06.2006 by amalgamating Rayalaseema Grameena Bank, Sri Anantha Grameena Bank and Pinakini Grameena Bank consequent upon the Government of India Notification dt.01.06.2006. The Bank is constituted under Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. The Bank is having its Head Office at KADAPA with a jurisdiction of 5 districts namely Anantapur, Y. S. R (Kadapa), Rajampeta,Kurnool, Nellore and Prakasam. The Bank is having 8 Regional offices with its Head quarters at 5 district Head Quarters, Kadiri of Anantapur district and in Nandyal of Kurnool district. The Bank is providing banking services with its 540 branches as on 30.09.2017. The Bank is catering to the needs of Rural Poor mainly and to all other sectors also. The Bank has been playing a pivotal role in economic development of its operational area by outreaching the people in the countryside. The Bank earned Net profit of Rs.173.88 Crore as on 31.03.2017 and stood first among all RRBs sponsored by Syndicate Bank and all RRBs in the Andhra Pradesh State in respect of networth Rs. 1738 Crore ason 31.03.2017.
This is not official website of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank customer care toll free number for better help.