Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
- Aggressive Resource Mobilization with maximum focus on mobilizing low cost deposits.
- Going in for aggressive qualitative lending – particularly in Agriculture & Allied activities.
- Canvassing good consortium advances, with focus on SMEs.
- Accelerating the process of financial inclusion with focus on Micro Finance.
- Increasing the net profit level by arresting revenue leakage, recovery in written off accounts, curtailing avoidable expenses and increasing non interest income.
- Bringing down the gross NPA level by aggressive recovery drive and Slippage Prevention Measures.
Steps to Check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 0281–2482421
- Mini Statement:0281–2482421
- Type an SMS BAL<Account Number> sent it to 0281–2482421.
Visit the official Internet Banking Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank at Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.Now Click to submit buttonYou can check your Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank account balance.
All customers can register under Bggb M-Connect for View and / or Transaction facility.
Download appropriate internet banking form from the Home Page – Click the Link under “Download Application Form” to download form for RETAIL Users.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 0281 – 2482421 and 2482422
- Email-id: email@example.com
The Central Government vide its Notification No.F.No.1 (2) 2001/RRB dated September 12, 2005, in exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (1) of section 23A of the RRBs Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) and also in consultation with National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD), Government of Gujarat and Bank of Baroda, being the Sponsor Bank of Panchmahal Vadodara Gramin Bank, Surat Bharuch Gramin Bank and Valsad Dangs Gramin Bank, in the public interest and in the interest of the development of the area served by the aforesaid RRBs as also in the interest of said RRBs themselves, it had been decided that the said RRBs should be amalgamated in to a single Regional Rural Bank and named as Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank with its Head office at Bharuch w.e.f September 12, 2005
This is not official website of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.