Canara Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Canara Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The new Mobile Banking App of Canara Bank brings a awesome live to customers with personalization options for uploading the profile picture and comes with easy navigation options.
Steps to Check Canara Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Canara Bank Balance Check Number in English- 09015483483
- Mini Statement in English-09015734734
- Mini Statement in Hindi- 09015613613
- Type BALxxxx’, and send it to“ (xxxx certifies last 4 digits of your account number)
- Visit the official Internet Banking site of Canara Bank www.canarabank.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now click to submit button.
- You can check your Dena Bank account balance.
- Download/Install CanMobile from Google play store.
- Mobile Banking Icon appears on the Mobile Screen.
- Application checks for Internet, if Connectivity is established.
- New Customer – Tap on New Registration and Register.
- Register online by submitting the Mobile Number registered with the Account.
- Receive User ID and Default MPIN. – Login.
- Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Application will be authenticated by auto fetching the OTP.
- Change MPIN.
- Enter the ATM Card Credentials (Card Number, Expiry Date and PIN) and Activate.
- On receipt of “Mobile Banking services has been activated for User ID…..” message, login with the User ID and New MPIN.
- You can Personalize the Home Page with Photo of your choice.
Canara Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-425-0018, anywhere within the country.
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org (customer care email id).
As a premier commercial bank in India, Canara Bank has a distinct track record in the service of the nation for over 111 years. Today, Canara Bank has a strong pan India presence with 6179 branches and 9743 ATMs, catering to all segments of an ever growing clientele accounts base of 8.18 crore. Across the borders, the Bank has 8 branches, one each at London, Leicester, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Manama, Johannesburg, New York and DIFC (Dubai) & a Representative Office at Sharjah, UAE.
This is not official website of Canara Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Canara Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Indian Bank
- OBC Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- City Union Bank
- United Bank of India
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Gramya Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Pandnya Grama Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank