Central bank of India Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS and Missed call.
- 1 How to Check Central Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Central Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Among the Public Sector Banks, Central Bank of India can be truly described as an All India Bank, due to distribution of its large network in all 29 States as also in 6 out of 7 Union Territories in India.
Customers’ confidence in Central Bank of India’s wide ranging services can very well be judged from the list of major corporate clients such as ICICI, IDBI, UTI, LIC, HDFC as also almost all major corporate houses in the country.
Steps to Check central Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Central Bank of India Balance check number 95552 44442
- Mini Statement 95551 44441
- Go to your SMS option and type BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN>” and send it to 9967533228.
- You will get the notifications for any transactions after taking this service.
- If you want to get latest recent 10 transaction mini statement then, missed call on the below provided toll free number.
- Missed Call Alert Number: 09555144441.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Central Bank of India at www.centralbankofindia.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your corporation Bank account balance.
- Download and install new Cent Mobile Application.
- Launch the app and use option- New User Registration.
- User will receive OTP (One Time Password) through SMS on registered mobile number after submitting CIF Number.
- After successful validation, register it – Using Debit Card information or Internet Banking User ID & Password or through ATM or Branch.
- Set your preferred User ID, MPIN (Login Password) and TPIN (Transaction password) for Cent Mobile.
- After successful registration process, Login to use enhanced features.
- Password in his mobile twice.
- After choosing the password he has to register the MPIN by using the option register MPIN.
- Later on whenever user desires to use our Mobile banking he has to use the same 6-Digit password which he has chosen during the time of MPIN registration.
Central Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 22 1911
- Email-id: upisupportcentralbank.co.in (for technical issue) and Smtbk2@centralbank.co.in (for reversal or failed transactions).
About central Bank
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’.
During the past 106 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry.
This is not official website of Central Bank of India Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Central Bank of India customer care toll free number for better help.
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Indian Bank
- OBC Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- City Union Bank
- United Bank of India
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Gramya Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Pandnya Grama Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank