ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS number.
How to Check ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
You do not need a smart phone or a data plan activated on your mobile phone to avail our SMS Banking services. icici bank SMS Banking services allow you to pay bills, recharge prepaid services and avail banking services by sending a simple SMS number.
Steps to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- ICICI Bank Balance Check Number: 02230256767
- Mini Statement: 02230256868
In case of any discrepancy please SMS IBAL >> last 6 digits of account >> to 5676766 or 9215676766. SMS ITRAN (space)Last 6 digits of Account No. to 5676766 or 9215676766 for mini statement.
- Visit the official Internet Banking ICICI Bank at www.icicibank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your ICICI Bank account balance.
- If you are using your mobile browser, you can visit m.icicibank.com to access Internet Banking and transact while on the move.
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 150+ banking and informational services to take care of your daily banking needs conveniently from your smartphone. For easier accessibility we have made iMobile available on Android, iOS, Windows & Blackberry.
With over 2.5 lakh users giving the iMobile app the highest rating on Play Store. Customers are hugely benefited by its 165+ services and enjoy the convenience of banking on the go. Download iMobile app today and experience what everyone is raving about.
- Download Or SMS iMobile to 5676766 to get the download link.
- Once you have downloaded iMobile application, you need to follow a simple 2-step activation process.
- Select ‘Activate Now’ to automatically verify your mobile number. In case of a dual SIM phone, please ensure your registered mobile number as your primary SIM.
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
ICICI bank customer careToll Free: 1800 200 3344
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. 9,860.43 billion (US$ 152.0 billion) at March 31, 2017 and profit after tax of Rs. 98.01 billion (US$ 1.5 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,850 Branches and 14,164 ATM’s across India.
This is not official website of ICICI Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial ICICI Bank customer care toll free number for better help.