Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Too busy to keep tab of your balance? Worry no more! Just give us a missed call from your mobile number registered with Bank. Get to know your account balance anytime from anywhere in India without any data connection / SMS pack.
Steps to Check Kerala Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 9015800400
- Mini Statement: 9015800400
- Customers can enroll for SMS alerts at the time of Account opening itself
- Registration for existing customers is simple. You can register your accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank at www.keralagbank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Kerala Gramin Bank account balance.
- Customers can register their account for Mobile banking by submitting the Mobile Banking Registration Forms to their respective branches
- Once registered you will receive the Application Password and mPIN to your registered mobile number.
- It is mandatory to change the Application Password and mPIN received.
Kerala Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Kerala Gramin Bank Customer CareToll Free: 0483 2736987
- Email-id: email@example.com
Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) is a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) formed on 08.07.2013, under the Sub-Section (1) of Section 3 of the RRB Act 1976 (27 of 1976). The bank was formed by amalgamating the two RRBs of Kerala namely South Malabar Gramin Bank and North Malabar Gramin Bank through a notification by the government of India.
This is not official website of Kerala Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Kerala Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.