Manipur Rural Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Manipur Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The objective of this bank is to development of the Rural people of the state, participating in different poverty alleviation programmes of central and state government.
Steps to Check Manipur Rural Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Manipur Rural Bank Balance Check Number: 0385-2451590
- Mini Statement: 0385-2451590
- Type an SMS BAL<Account number>and send it to 0385-2451590
- Visit the official Internet Banking Manipur Rural Bank at www.manipurruralbank.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Manipur Rural Bank account balance.
- first of all, go to your playstore app.
- Search for Manipur Rural Bank mobile app.
- Download and install it.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Now, the process has been completed.
Manipur Rural Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-103-3470
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manipur Rural Bank was established on 28th May,1981 as a joint undertaking of India, Government of Manipur and United Bank of India (Sponsor Bank) by contributing share capital at the ratio 50: 15: 35 respectively. It was established under the provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act,1976 with a view to empower the rural economy and to develop a gateway to the ‘cooperative credit structure ‘with the objective to enlarge institutional credit for the rural and agriculture sector.
This is not official website of MRB.So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to MRB customer care toll free number for better help.