Meghalaya Rural Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Meghalaya Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Meghalaya Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
You can transfer funds to your own accounts linked to profile and also any other Bank account via NEFT/RTGS. You can also query for your account statements of all account linked to your profile.
Steps to Check Meghalaya Rural Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Meghalaya Rural Bank Balance Check Number: +913642504311
- Mini Statement: +913642504311
- For checking balance enquiry, type an SMS and send it to +913642504311
- Visit the official Internet Banking Meghalaya Rural Bank at www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Meghalaya Rural Bank account balance.
You can visit branch for linking your mobile number, verification of KYC and activation of Mobile Banking services.
You can then register for Mobile Banking just by clicking ‘New Registration’ followed by entering the information sought. You have to create 4 digit MPIN (Mobile PIN for logging on to App) and TPIN (Transaction PIN for authorising financial transactions) to register.
Meghalaya Rural Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: +91 364 2504311
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
bank is well aware of the crucial role it has in strengthening the rural economy of Meghalaya. Appropriately therefore our Vision, Mission and Values statements enshrined in the minds of all staff members reflect itself through our action and deed.
This is not official website of MRB. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to MRB customer care toll free number for better help.