Pandnya Grama Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Pandnya Grama Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
There are many ways to know about the Pandya Grama Bank such as, mobile app, missed all alert, internet banking and much more.
Steps to Check Pandyan Grama Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Pandnya Grama Bank Balance Check Number: 04562-252128
- Mini Statement: 04562-252128
- Type an SMSBAL<Account number> and send it to 04562-252128
- Visit the official Internet Banking Pandnya Grama Bank at www.pandyangramabank.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Pandnya Grama Bank account balance.
Download the mobile app and enter the mobile number after doing this process, you will be able to see your account detials.
Pandnya Grama Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 425 4445
- Email-id: email@example.com
Pandnya Grama Bank was established on 9th March 1977 with its Administrative office at sattur and subsequently shifted to Virudhunagar on 16th Jul 1993.The Bank constructed its own new bulding for their operation in Virudhunagar and occupied the same on 31st oct 2000.The Bank is governed by the Regional Rural Bank Act 1976 and the bank entity has been defined in different categories for different purpose in the said Act.The Management adopts the respective status for each activity of the bank as per the Act only.
This is not official website of PGB Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to PGB customer care toll free number for better help.