Prathama Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Prathama Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
This bank served the last 42 years for its customers and it has the strong presence in Uttar Pradesh State in India. Serving the banking facility in the forms of internet banking, sms alert, mobile app and others.
Steps to Check Prathama Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Prathama Bank Balance Check Number: 1800-833-1555
- Mini Statement: 1800-833-1555
- For alerting the SMS alert in your mobile number, you have to visit the nearest branch of your Prathama Bank. After filling the form , they will activate this service on your registered mobile number.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Prathama Bank at www.prathamabank.org
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Prathama Bank account balance.
Visit the official website for downloading the mobile app of Prathama Bank.
Prathama Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 18008331555
- Email-id: email@example.com
Prathama Bank is the First Regional Rural Bank of India, sponsored by Syndicate Bank established on 2nd October, 1975, with its Head Office at Moradabad in accordance with Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 issued on 26th September, 1975 (Replaced later by Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976(2) of 1976 of Government of India).
This is not official website of Prathama Bank.So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Prathama Bank customer care toll free number for better help.