Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Mission is to transform into a Bank with sound financials committed to overall economic development of rural areas with technical development , care, competence and compassion towards its customers.
Steps to Check Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Balance Check Number: 0291-2481326
- Mini Statement: 0291-2481326
Type an SMS BAL<Account number> sent it to 0291-2481326.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank www.rmgb.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank account balance.
- Download & install Cointab app for Android or iOS
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank from the list of banks
- Your Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-3000-0620
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
In terms of Notification F. No. 7/9/2011-RRB Rajasthan, dated 01 st April 2014 issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Banking Division) u/s 23A of RRB Act 1976, the erstwhile Marudhara Gramin Bank and Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank were amalgamated into one entity and a new bank namely Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank , sponsored by State Bank of India having its Head Office at JODHPUR was formed w.e.f. 01-04-2014. The area of operation of the Bank is the combined area of operation of two erstwhile constituent Banks viz. Jalore, Pali, Sirohi, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Nagaur, Dausa, Jaisalmer, Barmer, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Udaipur, Rajsamand and Pratapgarh Districts of the state.
This is not official website of Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.