Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
- 1.1 Bank Account Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance
- 1.2 Application for SMS Alerts/ Mobile Banking Services
- 1.3 Sarva UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.4 SUGB Bank Head Office Address
- 1.5 About Bank:
- 1.6 FAQs
- 1.7 Important Note:
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Related
How to Check Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
To evolve the bank into such an institution which is committed to the overall Rural & Urban development. For that, ameliorate the living status of citizens through various financial and other scheme and spread awareness about saving and serving people cordially in better way.
Bank Account Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 1800 180 2223 or 0120 2303090
- Mini Statement: 1800 180 2223 or 0120 2303090
- Registration for existing customers is simple. You can register your accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Sarva UP Gramin Bank at www.upgb.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Sarva UP Gramin Bank account balance.
- Download & install app for Android or iOS
- Verify your mobile number (please use the same number which is linked in your Sarva UP Gramin Bank account)
- Select Sarva UP Gramin Bank from the list of banks
- Your Sarva UP Gramin Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money
Application for SMS Alerts/ Mobile Banking Services
The BANK may offer SMS alerts/ Mobile Banking Service to its customers who are legal mobile subscriber having working knowledge of mobile devices at its discretion. The acceptance of the registration and the acknowledgment thereof does not automatically imply the acceptance of application for SMS alerts/ Mobile Banking Services The BANK may advise from time to time the Internet software such as Browser, which are required for using Mobile Banking Services. There will be no obligation on the part of the BANK to support all the versions of these Internet softwares.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-180-7777
- Email –id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUGB Bank Head Office Address
Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz ( Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun, Rani Laxmi Bai Kshetriya Gramin Bank Jhansi and Devi Patan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh “East to West” under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976) vide Govt. of India Notification dated 30.11.2007. The Bank has share Capital of Rs 6.00 Crore, subscribed by Central Govt, Punjab National Bank and Govt of Uttar Pradesh in the ratio of 50:35:15.
The Bank has its Head Office in Meerut. The Bank’s operational area spreads in 17 Districts viz.Bulandshahar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gautam Budh Nagar, Hapur, Baghpat, Shamli, Saharanpur, Muzaffaranagar, Bijnor, Haridwar, Gonda, Balrampur, Sambhal, Budaun , Jhansi and Lalitpur. The Bank has 511 Branches. Bank is also going to open its new Branches very soon.
- IDBI Bank
- Corporation Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Central Bank of India
- OBC Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Can I avail SUPGB Mobile Banking Services?
Yes, SUPGB Mobile Banking Services are available to all the Retail customers of Bank.
- Why I should apply for SUPGB Mobile Banking Services?
Mobile Banking facilitates the customers for availment of banking services round the clock with the help of mobile telecommunication devices. Customers can access bank accounts i.e. can check account balance, transfer funds, make payments etc through their mobile handset.
- Are there any pre requisites for availing SUPGB Mobile Banking Services?
You need to have account with the Bank, a valid mobile connection and handset supporting the services.
- How can I register for SUPGB Mobile Banking Services?
You can register for the Mobile Banking Services by submitting request on the required application form at any Bank branch.
Also customers having debit card can register online for mobile banking services using “New Users” option on the login page.
- How can I download the application on my handset?
Android users can download the app from GOOGLE>Playstore>Category Finance
- What are the services offered through SUPGB Mobile Banking Services?
Below services are provided :
i. View account balance
ii. Account Statement
iii. Self transfer of funds
- I get maximum number of attempts exceeded error?
This error is shown when the password has been entered wrongly for a number of times . Please ensure that you have typed your password correctly.
- I get session expired error?
This could be an issue due to loss of connectivity to the server. Please restart the application and try.
- What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Please contact the concerned branch immediately and get the Mobile Banking Service de-registered.
- I have changed my mobile number. Should I update bank?
Yes. Please contact the concerned branch.
- Are the transactions done on mobile phone secure?
Yes. In Application based mobile banking, both outgoing and incoming messages are encrypted using SSL protocol.
- What happens if I forget to log out or leave my handset idle for a period of time?
As a security measure, SUPGB Mobile Banking will automatically log out if you leave your mobile phone idle for more than 8 minutes. If you try to proceed with any transaction after you have been logged out, your phone will display ‘Session Expired’ message.
- How many transactions can I do in a day?
There is no limit on the number of transactions in a day.
- What is the maximum amount that I can transfer in a day?
Presently, limit is set as Rs 100,000/- per day per customer.
- Do I have to register every time for transferring funds?
There is no registration required for transfer of funds within own accounts but for third party transfers payees are to be added one time for making transfers.
This is not official website of Sarva UP Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Sarva UP Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help