Saurashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Saurashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Now, every customer of this bank can get the enquiry of their bank account balance, statement and every thing. This helps them for bill payment, recharge and much more.
Steps to Check Saurashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Saurashtra Gramin Balance Check Number: 0281–2482421
- Mini Statement: 0281–2482421
- Type an SMS BAL<Account Number> sent it to 0281–2482421.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Saurashtra Gramin Bank at www.sgbrrb.org.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Saurashtra Gramin Bank account balance.
- Mobile App
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 0281 – 2482421 and 2482422
- Email-id: email@example.com
Saurashtra Gramin Bank is Regional Rural Bank, established under RRB Act,1976 & it is an amlagation of three banks namely JRGB, JAGB, SBGB prompted by SBS(now SBI) since 1978. The Bank has its presence at 11 districts of Guajrat named as Rajkot, Jamnagar, Surendranagar, Junagadh, Amreli, Probandar, Bhavnagar, Somnath, Botad, Morbi, Dev Bhumi Dwarka.
This is not official website of Saurashtra Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Saurashtra Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.