SBBJ Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check SBBJ BankBalance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check SBBJ BankBalance Enquiry? – Procedure
MISSED CALL BANKING is a free service from the Bank where in you can get your Account Balance, Mini Statement and more just by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers from your registered mobile number. Please ensure that your mobile number is updated in your account to be able to register for this service.
Steps to Check State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- SBBJ Bank Balance Check Number: 09223766666
- Mini Statement: 09223866666
- Type an SMS “REGSBBJ <space> Account Number”and send it to 09223488888.
- Visit the official Internet Banking State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank at www.sbbjonline.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your SBBJ Bank account balance.
If you have an Android, Windows, iOS or Blackberry phone, you can download SBBJ app from the respective App Store. SBBJ Anywhere can avail SBBJ facility in the pre-login section. With this app you need not remember the various keywords and destination mobile numbers. Once app is installed, internet connection is not required to use SBBJ app, as the communication would happen over SMS or Missed Call. Note that mobile app is not mandatory for using this facility.
SBBJ Bank Customer Care Number
- SBBJ Bank Customer Care Toll Free: 1800 180 6005
- Email-id: email@example.com
SBBJ Bank was established in 1943 and it has 1049 branches. This bank is 75% owned by State Bank of India. This bank has provided banking services to business and corporations along with individual customers. This bank includes savings accounts, home loans, secured deposit lockers, loans, overdrafts and fixed deposits facility.
This is not official website of SBBJ Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to SBBJ Bank customer care toll free number for better help.