Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry ? – Procedure
Developing economies all over the globe are looking for new modes and means to contain poverty and include every citizen in the economic growth so that no one is deprived of his / her right to live decently. However, the task has been daunting and with limited resources at their disposal, the mission has been an uphill task for these nations.
Steps to Check Syndicate Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Syndicate Balance Check Number: 9210332255
- Mini Statement: 9210332255
- Type an SMS SACC and send it to 9210332255.
- You can apply on line using new user option in https://www.syndonline.in/B001/ENULogin.jsp.
- Download the Internet Banking application from our website www.syndicatebank.in and submit it to your branch. The Instant Login password for the new version of Internet Banking will be issued by the branch, activated and then you can start using the Login password from the next day.
Customer submits Mobile Banking
application form to the Branch or Customer can register through ATM.
Branch registers the customer for Mobile Banking facility.
Request from branch is processed and MPIN is generated online and send to the customer via SMS to the registered Mobile Number
Customer gets a confirmatory SMS from Bank’s Mobile Banking Vendor (M/s Paymate), containing Activation Code and URL to download the Mobile Banking App for Java enabled feature phones. Customers with Smartphone can download the SyndMobile application from respective app stores.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Toll Free; 1800 3011 3333
- Email-id: Syndcare@syndicatebank.co.in
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare.Their bjective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Bank’s brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.
This is not official website of Syndicate Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Syndicate Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Pandnya Grama Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank