Tripura Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Tripura Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Vision is to emerge as a customer-centric, techno-savvy based on overall business and profitability without sacrificing the rural essence. As having largest branch network in Tripura it is our endeavor to provide prompt service to rural masses of the state.
Steps to Check Vananchal Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
Tripura Gramin Bank Balance Check Number and Mini Statement
- 0381 2324774
- 0381 2226502
- 0381 2323931
- 0381 2323935
- 0381 2316987
- 0381 2329743
- 0381 2320103
- 0381 2300323
- 0381 2300325
- 0381 2327027
- Registration for existing customers is simple. You can register your accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Tripura Gramin Bank at www.tripuragraminbank.org.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Tripura Gramin Bank account balance.
- Download & install app for Android or iOS
- Verify your mobile number (please use the same number which is linked in your Tripura Gramin Bank account)
- Select Tripura Gramin Bank from the list of banks
- Your Tripura Gramin Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money
Tripura Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 18001033470
- Email –id: email@example.com
Tripura Gramin Bank, with its sole objective to promote the socio- economic status of the downtrodden people of Tripura, came into existence on the 21st December, 1976 under the sponsorship of the United Bank of India. It is the only Regional Rural Bank operating in the state of Tripura having Branch network covering all the eight districts of the state.
Tripura is a state in Northeast India. The third-smallest state in the country, it covers 10491.69 sq km and is bordered by Bangladesh to the north, south, and west and the Indian states of Assam and Mizoram to the east. In 2011 census, the state had 36,71,032 residents, constituting 0.3% of the country’s population.
This is not official website of TGB. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to TGB customer care toll free number for better help.
- ICICI Bank
- SBP Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- SBM Bank
- SBI Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- HDFC Bank
- OBC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- SVC Co Operative Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Uco Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- RBL Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Bandhan Bank