United Bank Of India Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check United Bank Of India Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check United Bank Of India Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
In the present scenario of competitive banking, excellence in customer service is the most important tool for sustained business growth. Customer complaints are part of the business life of any corporate entity. This is more so for the Bank because Banks are service organizations. As a service organization, customer service and customer satisfaction should be the prime concern of any bank.
Steps to Check United Bank Of India Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Unites Bank Of India Balance Check Number: 09015431345
- Mini Statement: Not Available
- Send an SMS “BAL <MPIN>“.then you will get a reply from bank and get and type “MINI <MPIN>”mini statement from bank and send it to 9223173933.
- Visit the official Internet Banking United Bank Of India at www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Unites Bank Of India account balance.
- In this method the Customer can avail Mobile Banking Services by accessing the website https://mobile.fssnet.co.in/mpaywap/unbi over the Internet from mobile phone browser. To access the Internet from Mobile phone the Customer should have GPRS facility enabled.
United Bank Of India Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800- 345- 0345
- Email-id: email@example.com.
United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalized on July 19, 1969. Its predecessor the United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd. (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd. (1922) and Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932) (which were established in the years indicated in brackets after the names). The origin of the Bank thus goes as far back as to 1914. As against 174 branches, Rs. 147 crores of deposits and Rs. 112 crores of advances at the time of nationalisation in July, 1969, today the Bank is 100% CBS enabled with 1999 branches and offices and is having a Total business of more than Rs 2 lac crore. Presently the Bank is having a Three-tier organisational set-up consisting of the Head Office, 35 Regional Offices and the Branches.
This is not official website of United Bank Of India. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial United Bank Of India customer care toll free number for better help.
- City Union Bank
- OBC Bank
- Andhra Bank
- City Union Bank
- SBP Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- SBM Bank
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- BOB Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
- BOI Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank