Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Utkal Grameen Bank Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Utkal Grameen Bank Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
To become the Premier Bank in Western and Southern region of Orissa, committed towards rural development, employment generation and customer satisfaction.
Steps to Check Utkal Grameen Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Check Number: 06652232285
- Mini Statement: 06652232285
- Registration for existing customers is simple. You can register your accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Utkal Grameen Bank at www.ugb.co.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Utkal Grameen Bank account balance.
- Download & install the app for Android or iOS.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select Utkal Grameen Bank from the list of banks.
- Your Utkal Grameen Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app.
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money.
Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 06652232285
- Email-id: email@example.com.
Utkal Grameen Bank Head Office Address
Tel: 06652 232285
Fax: 06652 232874
The Bank operates in 17 districts of Western and Southern Orissa viz. Bolangir, Sonepur, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Sundargarh, Kalahandi, Nuapada, Kandhamal, Boudh, Ganjam, Gajapati, Koraput, Malkangiri, Rayagada and Nabarangpur districts covering 57% of the total districts and 63% of the geographical area and 48% of the total population of the State as per 2001 census.
This is not official website of Utkal Grameen Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Utkal Grameen Bank customer care toll free number for better help.